Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Home again

Hello everyone!

Time is flying. The summer is quickly passing....I've been sending and receiving postcards from all sorts of fun places.

Where is the neatest place you've received a post card from?

I shouldn't blog long, but had to say hi. Glad to hear that lots of people are dropping by! (Hi Leah!) Timmins was great, the ride home went well...only moderate amounts of fist shaking took place!! We saw some of the wind damage around North Bay. Crazy storms!

We had a good visit with Effie! I really like to see her, and don't get to do it nearly often enough!

Must run. Hope to talk to you again soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my friends has sent me postcards on her week-long vacations from various locations, including a sticker postcard from Europe! With us, though, the game is "how long will it take to get back to Canada?" One time, the postcard arrived two to three months after the vacation and when I called her to thank her for the card, she couldn't remember sending it... and then we were amused by the amount of time it took to get from Cuba to Canada...

Where would you like to get a postcard from?

6:31 p.m., July 25, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I had a good visit with you too Darlin & with Mom--that was a nice surprise!

When my hubby woke up after about another 45 min he asked "Is Naomi here yet?" and then he asked why I didn't wake him, the grumbly bear. Then he asked why you two couldn't stay longer--we had lots of lasagna....anyways--he was impressed with all the special goodies you brought along! I'm wearing some right now!

Oh, and for postcards, hmmm--I seem to have recently gotten one from New Brunswick....and one from Manitoba just before that....

Maybe a postcard from Australia would be cool! OR from the Moon...

12:02 p.m., July 26, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

I don't usually get any postcards. The last one I got was from my freind Rachel last summer when she and her family were travelling. I think it would be cool to get a postcard from anywhere outside of Canada of the US!

12:21 p.m., July 26, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Postcards are fun! I just recently got some from the UK...and they're neat ones too!! I got one from Russia once... (Too bad it's other people who are doing all the fun travelling, and not me!)

Now...I'm gonna blog. Thanks for the fun comments!! Hmm...where else would be cool? Africa would be cool!

10:57 a.m., July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home