Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Lions....etc

Hi Everyone!

Don't you love last minute plans that get you up before 6am in the morning? Well, obviously, I do!!

Monday afternoon I was chatting with aunt Nancy, and it turned out that a bunch of the family was heading out to African Lion's Safari. So I was invited, and joined arrived at the cottage in the woods at 7am.

The trip was fun! We did everything at the Safari except the waterpark part, as by the time we had made it there a transformer had blown-up, up the road a bit, and there was no power to run it. We did enjoy ourselves though!!

I rode an elephant. I saw effie and ate food with her and the rest of the crew in Hamilton.

I need to start packing things up. It's sad. My summer is almost over!

More exciting things to come! Camping and a pig roast this weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... no, roast pig is not on the camping menu. (these people with many events on one weekend....)

5:20 p.m., August 02, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I'm not camping but I will be bringing a lovely salad to the pig roast--what do you think--oil and vinegar coleslaw?!

12:26 p.m., August 03, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Sounds good to me effie.

Sorry to hear that there's no roast pig on the menu at the retreat. Maybe someday!

hugs to you all!

7:23 p.m., August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home