Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Is that better?

Here you go Bec...my favourite animal. I rode one this summer. I have a picture of that somewhere.... I'll find it another time.

Just thought I'd share with you: this morning I saw the most wonderful sunrise!!! It was gorgeous, and then it rained and was foggy, for the rest of the day that I've seen.

I don't mind too much.

Must run now, though, supper out tonight!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for sunrises and the blessing of knowing we have a brand new day to make brand new attempts at not making the same old mistakes. As to the favorite animal... I think I have a picture of you riding one too. I also rode one with Bec!!! Too fun. Take care and enjoy the sunsets too, if you can find one on these rainy days.

12:54 p.m., September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the elephant! So you're out early enough to enjoy sunrises hmmm? Are the days long enough for you?

5:24 p.m., September 14, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Long days, short nights.

FUN!

When I see a nice sunset, I'll let you know. (Lately they have been covered by cloud/fog--or I've been holed up inside).

I likes the elephant too!

I wish I could get my own photos up there...but I need help.

9:09 p.m., September 14, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

The pic didn't show up when I loaded your page but I KNOW it was an ELEPHANT, right??!!

I went on an elephant ride last year--FUN!

Hugs doll!

2:29 p.m., September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home