Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Baby stuff....

So...today I was wandering down the hall, mid "mall" and saw the cutest baby stuff. I'm interested because my sister effie is expecting, and we're all excited!! When I saw these cute _____ coloured outfits, I was VERY tempted to buy one, or more. They are on sale!! I'll have to think about the purchase! Here's a Pat for the Baby!! *pat*

Hugs to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

baby felt the pat and kicked back at you!

hugs!

2:31 p.m., August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't orange a great colour for any baby? ... to shop or not to shop, that is the question...

5:22 p.m., August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no question...shop
just don't buy everything (that is my problem and why I still live paycheck to paycheck)
As we're into colour questions, what is wrong with turquoise? or chartreuse? Perhaps even a little sunshine yellow.

10:42 a.m., September 01, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Ah...yes

Looking, no buying...tricky, that!
I will try to control myself, and I'll hope to keep myself in control (unless they do more great sales...then I'm in trouble!)

Hey..I never knew that chartreuse was actually green! I'm learning something new every day!

10:38 p.m., September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home