Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I've been tagged!

Hi and hello to everyone.

This weekend I'm trying to catch up on a few things, sleep, reading, replying, actually following through with tags that I've received...ya know! But please, don't skip my post on telling me you're out there. I'd really like to see you on my blog.

But about life: it's going well. I can get up early in the morning and drive across town, get back in time for classes etc. I also went out for "coffee" this week, and by-golly! It tasted far too much like coffee for a Chai latte! Ah well! I had a good night, and was happily able to sleep in a bit the next morning, before a long day of classes.

So! Taggedness shall play out now: (forgive me for taking so long, these are questions I need to think about, and I'm still not sure I'm terribly happy with the result!) Thanks Kelly for the tag!

1. One Book that changed your life:
Wow--that's a toughy...or not: the Bible

2. One book you’ve read more than once:
Here comes the Sun! Emilie Loring

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: (note: not the ONLY book)
Lord of the Rings

4. One book that made you laugh:
The Whitney Chronicles by Judy Baer

5. One book that made you cry:
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to keep on top of things with your hands tied behind your back

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The Berensteins B book...lol

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Only one!? Have you seen my "to-be-read" shelf? Hunt for Red October (and the rest of that series)

10. Now tag people.
Effie! DaddyD, and Jerrica. You're it! Don't worry about doing this or not! It's up to you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

Well, so I've been tagged, have I?! It may be a couple'a days before I play, but I will!

Love ya!

9:03 a.m., August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do? Hope school isn't zapping you completely!

5:41 p.m., August 28, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

AhhhHHHHhhh! haha Why am I it! lol....oh well...=)

7:08 a.m., August 29, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Wow...look at me go! I'm an amazing tagger=> nobody likes to be tagged. (hehe)

Now Jerrica...it's time for a new game...have you got Sydney nearby? Take 3 BIG bunny hops!

Trace I do...life is busy, not zapping me entirely, but keeping me hopping!!

effie glad you're going to play along...Little One is allowed to play along too, as your little helper, if you like!

Hugs

9:35 p.m., August 29, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Oh

just thinking this all through...The format doesn't really fit with DaddyD's blog, so if he wants to just leave it here as a comment, that would work for me! (If he ever finds the time to get around to it!)

10:40 p.m., September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home