Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hiccoughs

Hehe..here's a fun site

I post about hiccoughs because tonight at choir I had a bout of them. Not exactly the most fun thing to happen while you're trying to sing a descant!! I managed to drop out when a hiccough was coming, so I'm not sure if anyone really knew I was suffering them at the time. I did tell a few of the girls, so Laura helped me by scaring me, and they didn't return!! (Though I kept on expecting them to!)

I'm heading home for Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great weekend. I probably won't be online much til Tuesday now!! I get to see effie this weekend, and pat little one on my own! I'm happy to have people coming along with me for the drive. Looks like we'll be heading through Algonquin park. I enjoy it, and it's very pretty. Here's hoping we get to see some great fall colours!

Enjoy your turkey!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently you didn't see True Stories of the ER on TLC last night. A girl had hiccoughs for a week and came in for a cure. They tried everything and then finally did a pressure point above the eyes... they stopped. Coool!
Glad you have company!!!! Drive safely and I hope to see you on Saturday or Sunday!!!

4:44 p.m., October 05, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I enjoyed the turkey dinner--did you? I hope you got back to Ottawa safe & sound! Any pix yet?

12:43 p.m., October 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving. I have a great cure for hiccoughs. I use it all the time at school. The students think I'm crazy but it works. You have someone cover your ears while you have a drink of water.

6:34 p.m., October 10, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hi!
Turkey was fun, hiccoughs stayed away and I'm off to choir again tonight.

I really had a great weekend at home this past weekend. Too bad effie's little one wasn't playing fair!

5:59 p.m., October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home