Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, September 18, 2006

Fun comments from the weekend

Hallo!

This weekend was fun and interesting...so fun in fact that it was "funny" outside on Saturday! (I do recall saying sunny- but someone ;) heard me say funny!) It was a lovely weekend and I quite enjoyed getting outside and strolling with the pooch.

As we strolled I learned the name of one of the neighbourhood dogs-- Penny, sort for Penance! (I wonder how it got THAT name??)

Also, while at "work" someone was attepmting to set me up with a freind of thier husbands...think about that...it's an interesting location for that to be happening, when I'm on call in L & D.

This week looks like it will be a little more relaxing. Here's hoping that I'm off in time tomorrow to get a few down-time minutes before going to the mentor dessert night! I wonder what sorts of things we'll do this year?

The trees are changing colours. Their leaves are falling to the ground. We've had some great fog lately. I wonder if I don't speak clearly enough sometimes...but someone thought I said "there's a crazy father out there" when I said "there's a crazy fog out there". It's been fun to see the billows of fog on the buildings around work, early in the morning, from the 4-5th floor! I'm begining to really like fog. (At least when I don't have to drive in it!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... it's your accent darlin' ;-) or just that folks may not be used to your descriptive phrases. Did ya get some downtime?

7:45 p.m., September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home