Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mmmm

Hi!

Just thought I'd say a breif hello. Supper is starting to smell wonderful. (Yes, Peter, you were right, supper is going to be a little late tonight.)

Roast beef and potatoes. Gotta love that. I think we have horseradish. (I hope we have some--one of those things that I rather enjoy now- adds some zing!)

I've been seeing a lot of nice sunrises lately. Thought I'd post a picture I took this summer. Can you tell if it's a sunrise or a sunset? How can one tell from a picture?

Toodles!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll guess sunset. (With a close inspection (and knowing directions) one could establish that sort of thing from the photo probably, but I know nothing, so I'll just guess).

9:53 p.m., October 02, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

I think it's a sunset because you aren't crazy enough to get up that early and take that picture teehee....maybe I'm wrong??

2:00 a.m., October 03, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

sunrise--the colours look more of a sunrise to me....loverly!

Hugs!

7:35 a.m., October 03, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Dahling--I see you've found Nilbo--go read his "love story" about his parents--you'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll love it!! He's named the puppies now!

Hey--you wanna come for a visit? November-ish?

12:32 p.m., October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not how you spell "brief".
Love you. Sunset.

2:29 p.m., October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...did you know that one of your ads is for a Christian "meet and greet" site?

Ummm, I think when you told me about the picture it was from a Manitoba sunset, but I could be wrong.

Hope supper was delish! (today, my secret launch the comment code has my initials in it!)

6:46 p.m., October 03, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Naomi,

Where are you?!?! You haven't told us if it's a Sunset or Sunrise...I'm getting impatient...heheh. I guess I can wait a little longer...check out my blog...I posted some poems that I wrote back in the day.

8:53 p.m., October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMmmm you make me hungry.
I'm guessing sunrise out east because I like to be different.
Hope to see you at Thanksgiving.

10:35 a.m., October 04, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Oooh--Tante Nancy--will I see you at Thanksgiving too?? Hmm? I'm going to MOm's for Sat night...

12:50 p.m., October 04, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

It's a sunset.

Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. Kelly enjoyed the same sunset with me, maybe I should post the burning broom next!!

Good guesses people! I'm sorry to say, that yes, I am crazy enough to see both sunrises and sets lately, though not as much in the summer!

10:23 p.m., October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home