Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, September 18, 2006

Whoops!

I forgot...

Sorry people. I don't know why you aren't all able to see my loverly pics of the pachyderm. I will attempt to solve the problem at some point!! (Though that point is not tonight!)

Also...for those who still lurk...click here. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

still no pic for me!

I have an elephant sitting on my printer though--he's blue and keeping me company!

2:47 p.m., September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to send you some pics of pachyderms that I have.... I'll try to get online at home to email you some. I have one of Bec with a pachyderm too!

4:26 p.m., September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw an elephant on this website. It's charming!

7:42 p.m., September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home