Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 30, 2006

That time of year again!

So....

Happy Pumpkin carving to you all! I don't know what my pumpkin will look like this year, but I always find the carving a fun and relaxing occupation!

Here's last years:


Snow is flying here and there...travelling is becoming more bothersome/cumbersome...all those windshields to warm up/clear off etc. (And no shovel for my trunk--and I forgot my brush at home!) Silly Naomi!

Must run! The pumpkin is calling!!

What are you dressing up as?

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

But you DO have a snow-brush! Specifically for YOU!

CHeck out my friend Annejelynn--she ran into something BIG on the road--I didn't think it was possible to live after something like that but since she blogged about it I guess she did! Can you guess what's covering the inside of her car? I did and EEEEWW!

12:19 p.m., October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think you should be listening to a pumpkin. Have you done your psych rotation yet? or is it the cause of these hallucinations????
Happy Halloween and Happier All Saints Day.....Happy Reformation and welcome November?

3:51 p.m., October 31, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

My total was 12 actually.

And, no, the pumpkin didn't call me, I just knew it was sitting there, "waiting" to be carved. (That rotation is later!)

Hugs to you effie- yes I do own one, but it is hiding NOT in my car!

9:40 p.m., November 01, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Hey Naomi! I dressed up as a fairy and I went trick or treatin! hehe It was fun and I got a lot of candy! hehehehe Whooopie!!

11:16 p.m., November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home