Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fun while driving

You know...

You've played those games- spot the crazy critter (I saw a "woodchuck" the other day- guess what it was a truck for? Carting away trees- all nicely chopped up)- alphabet game (licence or sign)- where are they from- and a great one, that was made into a game show... Bumper Stumpers-

So, here's one for you. Please feel free to play along, and to submit your own (that you've seen while out and about).

The Bumper Stumper of the day: (which made me giggle when I figured it out!)

IMCNDNEH

(My family- if you think it's easy- let someone else try first!! We've played this game far too often for it to be fair for you to get it right off!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, this is too long for a plate, but still - here goes:

L8RALYG8R

1:04 a.m., November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L8RLEG8R works though.

10:13 a.m., November 09, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I started off with "I'm seein' the neh" HUH? I figured it out though--nice!


yyur

pthbpthb!

my word ver today is: cuyed--that could mean something....

11:32 a.m., November 10, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

yyur, yyub, icur yy4me

Thanks effie--though not sure someone would want that on their licence plate.

Glad you are all enjoying the game-- keep it up!

1:53 p.m., November 13, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Ok

so you're not guessing on here. I'll have to give it away!

It says: "I'm Canadian Eh"

(I really just thought it was cute)

4:50 p.m., November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home