Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Signs, signs, everywhere signs!

Hehe...

I just had to share this one with you-- you can continue singing the song in your head whilst I continue my story-- While walking near "work" (not sure if it was on my way home or not) I noticed this photocopy spot. I don't know about you, but I don't think this sign was very good advertisement!

Copies a slow as... (molassas? in january? flowing up hill?) hehe

What fun signs have you seen lately? I know- everyone's had that email with the funny ones- slap one down here in the comment section.

So I took off my hat, said, "Imagine that! Me working fer you!"

(I like all sorts of music--here's hoping Tracey brings along a few new selections for my car tomorrow-- my driving home from Ottawa and then down to Chatham, and then the trip to Windsor sure got me through a lot of cds...need new, fresh, music!)
Suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Klages said...

Remember... you can never have enough Beatles!! ;o)

11:27 p.m., December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home