Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Beautiful day!

Hi Everyone!

It's beautiful outside today. I cracked open the window in my room, to help get out some of the stale old winter air, and went for a stroll with the pooch. We had a grand time, romping through the snow, rather deep in places yet! The ice rink in the park across the way looks like it has met the end of its season. I didn't skate on it this year, but hope to maybe next year. In Ottawa a lot of the parks have ice rinks that they set up in the winter. Such fun!

My internet was down yesterday. I made the most of it by watching movies all day! hehe. It's fun spotting individuals that are making a name for themselves elsewhere in the movies in small roles.
Happy Belated birthday Terra!

I should go. This daylight savings time has slightly upset the day, but hopefully I can get a good night's sleep tonight, anyway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

Happy B-day Terra--albeit a tiny bit late!

9:01 a.m., March 12, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

And Terra....we HAVE to get together sometime soon!!!

11:06 p.m., March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home