Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This week in pictures

I honestly don't have a picture for each day of the week, but I thought I'd share some photos with you. First- baptism photos!
Last Sunday:









This is a closer up picture of Katrina and her outfit, made by her proud Grandma:














And I have lots more of Katrina's special day!
The puppy was playing with odd things- one of her favourite toys- plactic bottles!!:
Then this week, I had some friends over for tea. (No tea-cup photos!) Friday night Terra and I went out to the Terra Grill for supper. MMM! It was good. Then yesterday I went out for breakfast at Andy's place- a classmate, he had a bunch of us over, made us GREAT omlettes and then we went skating on the Canal. It was a little chilly. In the -20s with the windchill. Here's us:

There was only a small section open, hence the fence!!













Tonight I'm going out for dinner to celebrate some birthdays- but I don't think these individuals want their photos up. Who knows, I'll ask!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

loving the pics darlin!

12:50 p.m., January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauteous... someone is enjoying her new camera....and winter, if that's possible.

4:25 p.m., January 29, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks effie. I may soon have to put up more!

I AM enjoying winter. (So long as there's no snow on the roads!!) I'm having lots of fun with my digital camera. It's entirely too easy to get turn around with fun photos!

10:41 a.m., January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat photos, lady!

6:26 p.m., January 30, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

Gorgeous baby outfit. And your haircut is adorable, too! :)

9:43 p.m., January 30, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

new post please!

11:50 a.m., February 08, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Good enough for you effie?

Hi! Alls well! Thanks tracey and susie...I have annoying hairdays though!!!

Love to all!

5:12 p.m., February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home