Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Random and odd

I think there's a blog out there to that effect...sorry, that's not really what I'm talking about today!

I lost my phone today. It was found in a cupboard, in the pantry. NO IDEA how it got there.

I watched most of the little mermaid today- whilst reading some of a book. Sometimes I don't find it fun sharing a book...but if it has to be done, I'll do it--I mean I did it for the order of the phoenix while in Timmins-- but boy! it can be hard!

I'm feeling a little off this evening...not sick, just in a bit of a mood. Maybe I should just high-tail it to bed, do some devotions, that should help...and see what comes of a new day."it's fresh- with no mistakes in it, yet"

God bless

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

i watched Ursula sing "Poor Unfortunate Souls"

8:53 a.m., March 05, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

AH! A favourite of one of my friends.

Glad your little girl likes to swim...just don't let an octopus at her!

I'm waiting for my laundry to be done...I want to go to sleep!

10:04 p.m., March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd sing you a lullaby, if you like.
"Hush a bye, don't you cry,
Go to sleep my little baby.
When you wake, you shall have
All the pretty little ponies."

Sorry we didn't get together. Sometimes I dislike winter intensely. I am glad you made it back ok, I was worried about you.
Take care, God bless and get some sleep!!!

12:56 p.m., March 06, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Ah...how sweet. I can almost hear it. That was one of banana's favourites, right?

I'm at work, will be for a long time!! (Til noonish tomorrow, day started before 7 today). Hopefully it goes well and I can use that lullaby tonight too!

6:51 p.m., March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home