Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Still around

Hi Everyone!

I've been quiet for a little while, haven't I? That's partially because I'm home (or near home) and have had little access to the internet. I don't think I've even checked all my emails since last Thursday!

I'm enjoying the work I'm doing right now, the great people I'm getting to work with in Collingwood.

There's lots of snow--who knows, I may be able to post a picture or two at some point!

Wishful thinking has me hoping to go to the EDLYA retreat this weekend, though it's all weather dependent!

Hugs to all...I'm going to bundle up and head across town to meet up with mom and dad for Kids Night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you're keeping busy in the land of snow? Take care of yourself and keep warm! (At least the skiers like the snow.)

7:08 p.m., February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me!!!!

3:19 p.m., February 12, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

So!

A snowbank and I had a conversation today. Oh, yeah, Atreyu got to be a part of that conversation and so did a sign post. Let's just say it was more like a party than a conversation!

(Don't worry, all is well. Not sure on the cost of the damage, but it's not bad!)

traceyThe land of snow DOES keep me busy. aunt nancy I hope to call tonight!

4:52 p.m., February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and you're okay, I hope!

God bless!

6:35 p.m., February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home