Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, March 02, 2007

Quick hello

Hi everyone!

I'm back...in Ottawa, with more regular internet access-though that doesn't mean you'll really see more of me. School is getting busy. 2 exams today- one next week. I'll be around...stop by and say hello.

Outside- currently -6 and ice pellets. NOT a fun walk in to the school library. My drive yesterday was fine though. I beat the storm to Ottawa.

Talk at ya later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

thanks for calling last night dearie! I hope your exams went/are going well! I'm praying for you!

3:17 p.m., March 02, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks darling! I survived it!
Hugs!

6:21 p.m., March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some days are diamonds, somedays are gold, some days are pearls in the making, quite a bit of ongoing irritation.
You said it best when you decided to head to bed, along with your devotions.Good advice!
Tears may last for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
My Mom's favorite was, this too shall pass. I always wondered with or without the bran?
Keep smiling, you never know who will be blessed by your smile.
Most of all know you are loved, by me and even more by God.
Lots of love,
talk to you soon,
Mom

9:50 p.m., March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home