Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, April 12, 2007

So I missed it...doesn't mean everyone did!

Heehee

I mentioned that April Fools passed me by...well someone caught on! April Fools!

I thought that was cute, so I thought I'd share!

Speaking of sharing..my sister Bec gets to share her place with me soon! Also, my parents get to share their house with me in a matter of days. And I've been offered a nights sleep share at my aunt's house. I have a nice sharing family. And Effie said she may even share her little cutie Katrina with me for a bit during my TWO WEEK HOLIDAY!!! Woohoo! I can't wait! (It all starts tomorrow-- but as I have a tonne of work piled up for myself tomorrow, the holiday may not start all too soon tomorrow-- but it will still start TOMORROW!

Hugs to you all. I may not get to blog while I'm running around, but I'll probably come up with some fun stuff to blog about!

Hugs!

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

which aunt might that be? tante nancy?

Katrina can't wait to see you...

1:12 p.m., April 13, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

And I can't wait to see her...your cute little chatterbox!!

I'm looking forward to seeing LOTS of other people too!!!

Hugs!

10:15 a.m., April 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - do you want to go to Bacon for supper or Francos?

3:39 p.m., April 18, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

I dunno...which is better/closer? You have an exam to go to after that dinner, if I'm not mistaken bec

8:25 a.m., April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home