Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Treating self...

Some days one just feels like treating oneself. Yesterday, I visited a friend on her last day at work, and splurged on a bit of jewelry. Very pretty, if I do say so myself.

Then this morning, I slept in, had a nice long shower, went for a nice long walk with the pooch and visited some friends. All fun parts of treating myself royally.

It snowed last night. And was rather bright, around midnight. No idea why. This photo was taken last night, with no flash. I don't know what was going on, but the usually pitch blackness wasn't there last night! (And it was cloudy!)

How are you going to treat yourself in the near future??

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a beer tomorrow.

2:42 p.m., March 17, 2007  
Blogger Kelly Klages said...

I'm going to eat these Combos!!!

Today has been a bit of a splurgy day for me, that way. But I've also been trying to justify it by having a head cold.

What kind of jewellery did you end up with?

9:37 p.m., March 17, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Earings!!

Not wearing them at work today though...I'll tell you more later!

Silly Bec.

12:35 p.m., March 18, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

pics of pretty earrings? Hmmm? or descriptions?

12:17 p.m., March 19, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

WOW!

Ok, so looking at that photo on some different computers, I can see why no one commented. On MY computer, you can see a tree and the street below, but I'm guessing not everyone can see that!!

Ah, the earrings, they are presently in my ears, therefore are studs (I'm sitting down for a mini break at "work") they are purty blue and clear stones.

My my, the time does fly. I must run.

8:53 p.m., March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you brighten the photo or did I wake up with super-eyes today? I can see some of the features now!

7:16 a.m., April 04, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

I brightened it so everyone could see what I see when I look at my computer screen!

8:06 p.m., April 04, 2007  
Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Hi Naomi -

I fiddled with your picture a bit to clean it up - you can see the result here: http://mail.tdkcs.ca/pics

8:13 p.m., April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home