Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fun and games

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Fun-- celebrating MOTHER'S DAY!
I'd like to send out a great big hug and wishes to all my "mom"s. In specific- my real mom- hope you're enjoying your time out west!!! And also to Debbie and Mary.

God bless your day!! And another special note to all the new mommies!! HUGS AND LOVE!!

Also-- the games bit! Tonight, I watched THE game. Sens won!!!4-3 in 2nd overtime. But I found myself thinking how silly I must look. I was sitting in a bedroom (not everyone in the house wanted to watch), at the end of a bed, cozy in a blanket, knitting. Yup. That's me. What a way to watch a big game. SUCH a party animal. Who knows, I may even attempt to attend one of them here in Ottawa (though I might have cause to have my head examined--this city will be going CRAZY!). We'll have to see!

Again- hugs to all the moms out there. Can't wait til I get the opportunity to join your ranks as a wife and mommy someday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

yes, yes, that would be wonderful...do you have anyone in minde who you would put to the task of being hubby and father? Hmmm?
Hugs!

8:33 a.m., May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are a great god-mommy... twice over!!! Anna sends her love and hugs to you. We just didn't get a card or email out just yet.
God bless!

11:52 a.m., May 14, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

As are you Aunt Nancy! Couldn't ask for more!!

Effie--not really- there's always the hope though!

Hugs!

11:51 p.m., May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home