Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 30, 2007

Some more photos...

You know I can't resist. I love taking photos. They aren't always amazing. Actually, they are almost NEVER as amazing as anything my brother Peter takes...but I digress.

I had some fun taking photos while I was on vacation. You've seen some of them. You will see more of them, now and later on, as I pull them out slowly to share with you the fun I had.

Here's Katrina- and I believe she's saying her favourite saying (for the moment) "And goo and goo and goo and goo" to me. It can go on and on. And she can say it happily or with frustration (see the furrowed brow). It's quite fun! And goofy. And the best part is making her giggle thereafter!

And here's the "Go SENS Go!" picture

I also had fun in Edmonton- here's Bec and I in the West Edmonton Mall.

I stopped to take a photo or two while on my way back to Ottawa. I'd like anyone who knows to try to identify the location of this!

I must go...my bed is calling, and I get to sleep in tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi,

I'm having a sick-day today, and decided to turn on my computer real quick to see if anything urgent was happening at work--no emails--so then checked out the blogs of family... And found some new photos from you! Your hair is coming back!

I think I'm going to have a nap soon.

Anywho, you were with Bec in front of the Pirate Ship in West Edmonton Mall (do they still have flamingos?), and I'm guessing (and this is truly a guess) that that was perhaps the boat at Wasaga Beach? But you probably don't go that way on the way home so that's pro'ly wrong.

Nice to see pics of our niece, too!

11:58 a.m., May 01, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

those didn't turn out too bad, if I do say so myself!
poor Petey!

9:38 p.m., May 02, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

I'm glad you think so effie-- I managed to take one of the pictures myself!

Poor Petey- not feeling well. I hope you're feeling better soon! Hugs!

10:18 p.m., May 02, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Oh yeah. Peter.- your guess, while good, was wrong. Nice try though!!

Anyone else?

10:20 p.m., May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing this small, mysterious cove was found on your way through Algonquin park, but it's just a guess! Wherever you found it, it's a beautiful little find!

2:57 p.m., May 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I guess I should have stuck my name somewhere in the previous anonymous comment I left.

2:58 p.m., May 05, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Nopers to you too Tracey!

Nice try though. You're closer than Peter was!

I notice that there are two me and baby photos and two piratey ship pictures...I didn't even plan it that way!

9:16 p.m., May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home