Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sleepy dayzzzzzzzz....

Hi!

I got to sleep in today! It was wonderful. Don't worry- I'm not slacking off, taking time off in the middle of the week, I'm working tonight- the evening shift.

The title just felt like a good idea- I can see the pooch of the house relaxed, snoozing away just outside my door. Also, I chatted with Bec this morning and she was feeling sleepy.

I have this weekend off. I had thought about running around the country again (like my 2 weeks off in April), but wise people have talked me out of spending WAY too much on plane tickets or spending 15 + hours on the road for 2/4 days that I have off. I am thinking about puttering around Ottawa, maybe finding a canoe and a Terra to help me paddle and go off for a bit. If I do, don't worry, I'll take plenty of photos!! (Don't I always??)

Sleepy days- it's also cool out, and overcast. The sort of day that lets you feel like snuggling under a blanket with a good book, near a crackling fire allowing yourself to drop off to sleep without a care...that's today.

I hope you all have a fun day. Happy long weekend to Canadians, that will start after work tomorrow for me and the rest! (So what I get off at 1am tomorrow!?! ;) ) May 2-4! Victoria Day! Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the long weekend. Hope you get to do some relaxing/canoing! Looking forward to any pics you share.

5:36 p.m., May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax...sleep....perchance to dream. Sounds lovely. Just don't fall asleep in the canoe and find yourself in Montreal or Trenton.
Have a great, well-earned rest!

3:48 p.m., May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home