Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

*Peeks out to see* WOW! You actually came back!

Hi!

So good to see you! I suppose you're wondering why it has taken me so long to blog again. I have my reasons. Some good, some bad. Not sure if I'm going to share them now, we'll have to see.

I'm planning a trip. Don't know if I mentioned that before. It's going to be a LONG one. I figured out the number of hours on planes---not really looking forward to THAT part.

I'm not sure you'll get what you're looking for if you're after photos today. I seem to be posting a lot of photos lately...which might make my page slow to load...which might make it less likely for you to visit...so this one will be picture-less.

For now.
It's a friend of mine's b-day today. Happy b-day Mr Snevi!

I've been out to the movies this weekend. You'll never guess what I went to see. I must say- they had to chop out a tonne of the book to make that movie- and I'm not sure I'm happy with all of the editing. Ah, well. What can you do.

I discovered something this evening. A beverage sort of thing. I probably SHOULDN'T ever have it again...but stranger things have happened.

Wow. I seem to have become vague. Really vague. I don't give details about anything anymore. I suppose I am cautious about my life being an open book to people around cyber-sphere.
I guess this means, I'd prefer you emailed or called me about more details. You know the drill.
(I think I have a drill that I keep in my trunk)...nope, wait, that's not a drill.

I'm being randomly- odd tonight. Forgive me, or enjoy or what-have-you! (Can that be a single word? I've heard it used as such)

Hooray to bec for getting a place. I wish I could help you move! That would be 3 this year if I did!

Adios amigos! (and the feminine form of that!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

why would you keep a drill in your trunk??

we're here with bells on!

hugs and love Auntie Na-mo-mio!

12:54 p.m., July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... I can understand the desire to occasionally vague, as I found out that PEJ was following me around the interweb the other day...

Guess I may have to call if I want to find out about your beverage. Did it involve your creative beverage skills?

5:57 p.m., July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apologies to my friend PEJ, who being my friend, checks out a lot of the same websites as me, but it just happened to be shortly after me. Not following, just a timing and similar interests thing.

4:54 p.m., July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home