Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Interesting photos and thoughts of the weekend



This weekend I was able to spend some time with some friends. I don't have pictures of all activities (I mean watering the ducks wasn't exactly a photo-op) but there are some that you might enjoy seeing!

I have been playing with a yoyo...that photo you'll have to wait to see!

Bubbles-- wow! This photo is one of the best I've ever taken, I'd say!!

I sang karaoke with a big group...that one may also get publicized elsewhere...I actually was too busy to take photos of that one!

I tromped here and there. It was fun! Oh, should I mention I "crashed" the National youth gathering? Lots of fun...stayed longer than I expected. Met up with lots and lots of fun people!

Hope you enjoy the photos I post.

Chris got a little wet....lets just say that was VERY FUN!

Oh, yeah the interesting thoughts of the weekend...Bec is odd, I'm getting better driving randomly around this big city, printing mini versions of photos can be fun, but maybe not as rewarding as initially thought. Also, borrowing name tags is fun, especially when you feel you should return it, but don't and the person is looking for you, but doesn't look just behind him, around the post! hehe

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing bubble! So cool! I like that photo a lot, but I might be a bit biased... Was Roo the only one who could make such big bubbles?

As for your interesting thoughts... I'm not sure I understood some of them. But maybe that was the point. (Isn't is common knowledge that Bec is an odd sock--or is this a non-sister Bec you were talking about?)

Any tattoo pictures?

8:50 a.m., July 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... so you got to "THE GATHERING", hmm? It does look like folks were enjoying themselves. That is a great bubble! Looking forward to hearing more from you and others who were there.

6:17 p.m., July 09, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

I would have to agree that Bec is an interesting one, but then, aren't we all??!!

Cool bubble! Fun at the yout' gathering--always good!

Katie says "hmmm-heee-hmmmm" (think making noises on purpose while breathing in and out)

10:25 a.m., July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool bubble... and the picture is neat too!!! So, how is life in the bubble? Random thoughts haunt me too. Call me sometime!

12:33 p.m., July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home