Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy birthday MOM!

Hi everyone...

Yes, I'm here, there and everywhere. Well...not so much lately, just tired out with the heat. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, and I'm heading home. (Long weekend doesn't hurt the going home option either!)

God bless you on your birthday, mom, and always!!

Random thought.

Why do headbands dig into the flesh behind your ears??? (Except those cloth ones-they just make your hair bunch up at the back)

Ok...now for some photos...

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

is the last picture Becky and Charlotte? Did I get that right?

flamingos and ?????

5:50 p.m., July 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hmm and I thought Vanessa...

Belated happy birthday Mom!

Hope you find a comfortable hairband, Naomi!

6:46 p.m., July 03, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Tracey wins the girl photo.... or rather, she wins because she has correctly labeled the girl in the photo!

The other one is from someone near and dear's backyard. (The squirrel was for you Effie!)

8:27 p.m., July 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe that someone thought we were sisters!

2:31 p.m., July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home