Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, July 30, 2007

Running here, running there!

Didn't run around the square...though I suppose I could have!


I was off, driving, driving, driving this weekend. It went fairly well. I thought I'd let you know a bit about it. I will likely get around to posting pictures soon, but at this moment they are still on my camera.

I went to Hamilton. Enjoyed my time there. Played lots, fixed/made chairs, played in the park, saw some purty flowers.

Hung out with some great peoples...I miss doing that. I suppose that's why I went out of my way to spend my time in Hamilton, St. Catharines, and London this weekend...to see those special people...and sigh to myself that I didn't get the chance to see all the other people I should have seen!

Next weekend I get to see more people, I hope. I plan on doing a bit of camping and a family party....will I see you there??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes think that we do too much running.

1:07 p.m., July 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are times when one runs so that one is not sitting still by oneself. I guess it's that whole "pace yourself" thing...

5:06 p.m., July 31, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

it was fun! Thank you again for all your help with chairs! katrina says:
,n h nbb gn o jio9865b4tv b

teehee--that is actual baby-type!

11:38 a.m., August 03, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

i saw you this weekend! how was your trip?

Katie wants to type:
b; butmh m j ,,momjkzt4fv5rvtrrigfhtgnb
ddjy. jbu hbvki,mjmnth bcchi

boy--she really likes that keyboard--she even minimized the screen a couple of times there...

hugs and love!

10:22 a.m., August 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Her first typed words: 'but', 'mom', 'rig' (or 'right' with an 'f' thrown in).

12:32 p.m., August 07, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Wow! Such fun, and hard to decipher messages.

becI agree- too much running. But I get to see my favourite people when I do a lot of running, so I continue to do it.

Tracey-Pacing is good...my past two weekends are not a good example of such a concept.

I'm glad you enjoyed our visits these past two weekends Effie! I hope to get some photos up this weekend, as I'm not planning on doing the same amount of running this time around.

Thanks my Katrina- so kind of you to share your ;owirehsw with me! (plus the words that come with it!)

Peter--you knew she had to be smart...just look at her Godparents ;)

1:57 p.m., August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home