Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun, in and around town.

Ah, the joys of having to drive to work. Such fun. I'm glad it only happens infrequently, and that I get to walk to work more often than not!

Yesterday as I was driving home, I happened to drive near a rather famous person's house (think Sussex dr) and noticed a bunch of bored looking videographers/journalists etc. It was hot out too, and I couldn't help but wonder whether I could ever do a job like that...just waiting around for something to happen. (It was a different crew today- these ones were the big trucks...made me switch radio stations to try to hear if anything was up...but so far, nothing!)

I also seemed very, very good at hitting red lights today. (And stopping for them!)

I've been getting the paper a little more, recently. I guess whoever is putting the paper together knows what they're doing, cause the headlines are what keep catching me!

I haven't really been doing any photo work, as they just keep piling up- but I did do this one (from a couple weekends ago) and thought you might enjoy a smile.

I'm sure there was more I wanted to chat about...but it eludes me.
More another time, perhaps!

What would your headline of the day read?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she really looks like her Mommy and Daddy! Great photo!

4:57 p.m., August 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tired churchworker falls asleep in mashed potatoes"

7:18 p.m., August 16, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Cause she certainly wasn't eating them!!!

Thanks, I liked that photo too! I cropped out her soother though!

8:40 p.m., August 16, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

"Attention: Cute Baby Alert! Big Beautiful Blue Eyes Blinding Passersby"

I love that photo--I think I'm gonna steal it, 'k?

Hugs!

1:26 p.m., August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home