Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, October 12, 2007

Things aren't always what they seem

And plans don't always follow.

Today, not feeling the greatest, and am allowed to go home from "work" early. That's a bit of a relief.

I was to pretend to be a new mother today. But we got called to do other things, so I went and helped elsewhere.

Looking forward to some good hugs this weekend. I'm not going to EDLYA- though I had hoped to, being so close. I have to work tomorrow midnight, so that kinda reduces time/energy for EDLYA, and with not feeling 100% today- it doesn't seem like a good idea.

I hope all those who DO attend have a great time. Oktober fest is on the agenda, I believe!

Hope to be chatting with you (one way or another) in the near future. Drop me a line if you'd like. chickadeenaomi at gmail dot com

2 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

are you puttering on your pooter? hmmm?
how are you? did you sleep at all this weekend?

10:17 a.m., October 15, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

effieI was puttering, didn't spend too long though!

I'm ok. I did sleep this weekend. Had some fun. Saw some people. (And lots of water)

Will get on the photos!

everyone it's the end of the day- I'm another day older. Little miss D grins and makes happy noises when I play with her hands- nibbling, kissing them etc!

5:26 p.m., October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home