Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I dunno

No good title for today, I suppose

Christmas must be coming... I've participated in Christmas draws, random Christmas tunes are popping up in my head...and I'm in Chatham. Wait. I don't think that one's such a qualifier, but last time I spent any length of time here I did help get and decorate a Christmas tree.

Today, I made a sister jealous. I'm sorry Bec. I wish to share my fun with you...maybe this weekend?

I also voted...but not today...I voted early cause I knew I wouldn't be in my home riding today.

I miss you all. I shouldn't stay online long, cause I'm tired. Hope all is well with you.

Hugs!

*Tell me, what Christmas song first came to mind when I mentioned them above?*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jingle Bells.

1:12 p.m., October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
everywhere I go
buh buh bubbidy buh bah buh
etc

2:27 p.m., October 11, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

"Christmas is a-comin' and the geese are gettin' fat, would you please put a penny in the old man's hat, if you haven't got a penny then a ha-penny'll do, if you haven't got a ha-penny then God Bless you!"

2:28 p.m., October 11, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Nice songs...

I think "walking in a winter wonderland" was what started it...but I think there were a few!

Keep 'em coming!

4:56 p.m., October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chesnuts roasting on an open fire.... but it's not very nice to my dad.

11:18 a.m., October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home