Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A short note

Hello all

I'm in Chatham again. Good news- I'm able to park in a driveway this time. I'm enjoying my host's new house, and my time with them.

This past weekend I was able to visit with all my sisters (save my sister in law- sorry Kelly-it's too far to drive for a half-day or meal). I enjoyed getting to spend time with them, though the time was brief and/or hurried/busy.

"Work" is going well. I'm really enjoying those I am working with. Might be able to head home a little early on Friday- we'll see!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There!!

I am glad that you are having fun in Chatham. I am so glad that I had the chance to see you on the weekend, it was nice. Hopefully we will get another chance before you head back to Ottawa.

6:42 p.m., October 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

4:00 p.m., October 05, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

hiya!! seeya!!

2:19 p.m., October 06, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Shar
sure hope so!! It looks like it's a possibility.

aunt nancy Happy thanksgiving to you too...thought of you as I was driving past. I know, I should have stopped. Some days it doesn't work that way- plus I wasn't sure you'd be home!

effie good to see you again this past weekend. I haven't played with the photos, but maybe this weekend! Hugs! (To K too!)

4:56 p.m., October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home