Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Home...where the music's playing

Home, where the internet's working
Home, where the parents dwell...silently for me...


Wait, that doesn't all work. But Go! Simon and Garfunkle!

(And that just came out of nowhere!)

I'm home. Or could you tell? I'm enjoying being home. It's been a busy week. I don't know what I was thinking, that this might be a relaxing placement! (I must be crazy!) And the next few weeks...could be busy! I'm enjoying it though!

I had a safe trip to Manitoba last week. Had lots of fun. Got to spoil my newest niece...such fun! (I love it when hugging and holding and playing count as spoiling. I believe it's the kind I'm best at!)

Yesterday I went shopping with mom. Let's just say I chose to go to the wrong store first, but EVENTUALLY found the dress I'm going to wear to the wedding next weekend.

I could have dressed like a flight attendent. That wasn't the look I'm going for though.

I hope this finds you all well. I should go and spend some time with the parents...they are, in fact, waiting "silently for me."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon and Garfunkel rock. They rock my socks. Apparently you shouldn't say that to youth parents though. They get confused.

9:55 p.m., September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Simon and Garfunkel!!! I have taught you well! Since your home.... when would you like a visit, or to visit???? Miss you.

8:45 a.m., September 14, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Yes, they do rock. I agree. Aunt Nancy also rocks, cause she helped me learn to love them.

Hope to see you both (who actually commented) soon!

To all the rest- comment, I love it!

9:25 p.m., September 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, so if I comment here, you'll visit me? Actually, I think I might be insanely busy soon, so don't worry about it too much. I'll see you eventually.

10:58 a.m., September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems you turn a corner and find something else to speed life up. Hope that these weeks go well for you and you have a moment or two to enjoy tunes and spend time with the folks.

5:17 p.m., September 17, 2007  
Blogger Tal said...

Awwww Naomi! I just finally got a chance to check your blog now. I didn't know that after all that you didn't have the right form :( awwww! Don't feel too bad, no one seemed up too chatting too much after the memorial anyways. Glad you enjoyed your leftovers! (I definitely did!) :)

11:52 p.m., September 19, 2007  
Blogger Tal said...

I'm glad you're having fun, even though you're so busy (is it obs/gyn you're doing now?)
Geriatrics in Vancouver has been great (everyone's so nice), although much busier than I thought too! I can't wait to get home though.
Keep having fun! Talk to you later:)

11:57 p.m., September 19, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

Happy Birthday to you...a little early...

hey, I commented here--are you going to visit me too??

9:34 a.m., September 20, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

once all is said and done after the wedding, could you, would you post some pretty pretty wedding pics--sans visages si necessaire?

Merci beaucoup!

11:45 a.m., September 20, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hehe...I'd love to come visit, but as I didn't buy the teleporter feature for my cell phone...no can do! (hugs anyways Peter).

Tracey-thus far enjoying the tunes and the time here! Thanks for spending time with me this weekend!

Tal Good to see you here! Glad BC is fun! I'm enjoying the time here, you're correct about what I'm up to! Only one week left here, then on the road again! I'm ok with the extra running I did, as it's over and done with, and I still made my flight!

effie Thanks for the wishes darling! I think I'll await permission for posting of those photos, though some of the ladies won't mind at all, I'm sure! Your visit is a possibility- but not sure how my schedule looks for sure at this time!

6:50 p.m., September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home