Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Some updates...thought you wouldn't look down for them!

I'm home. For a couple hours. (Not even a full 24). Shocking, I know. I like this fly-by sort of visit. Or, rather, it fits into my schedule the best.

I have a couple of photos I've told you about to share. I hope that all is well for you. I'll be found back in Ottawa for the next little bit. Hopefully getting to share with you a little more frequently.

Hugs! (Thanks for all the car-pet stories. Mine is gone. Some day I'll have another, I'm sure.)

Tractor photos. Effie with a kitty. Fall. Fun stuff!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

it was such a tiny kitty! We've started calling K 'Katty'--we'll see if it sticks...
Great tractor photos..I think I'm gonna steal them...

Hugs! Glad your car-pet is gone--not a good thing to have things LIVING in your car too long...

2:46 p.m., November 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty and Katty!!! Nice to see a new John Deere driver!

12:55 p.m., November 06, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

I'm glad you like the photos effie.

hehe..don't know if there's room for a john deere at her place aunt nancy-we'll have to wait and see.
The fall picture- was by you're place!

10:40 p.m., November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home