Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend plans

Plans are fun to make. Here' s hoping this weekend's work out well.

Today, when the day is through- (no knowing when that will be, really) I head home-read Tracey's pad-, and pack an overnight bag. Either Tracey will be awaiting me, or I will await her return from work, and then we will "hit the road". (Not litterally- though Atreyu likes to do things like that).

The road to travel today? A 400 series highway. To Windsor we go! Games night, hanging out with close friends an relatives.

Tomorrow? Not so sure...the plans have not been formalized, though I'm not planning on sleeping in a house with a manditory wake up time of 5am. Likely back to London tomorrow.

Sunday- church and possibly hanging out with more family. I like doing that. I'll have to chat with some of the friends I know are in town, maybe we can get together on Sunday too!

Hope you all have fun weekend plans! Care to share?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wake up time isn't five. The leaving time is five. No mints on the pillow tonight!

12:39 p.m., October 26, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

um, no, no plans as of yet...hugs to you--have fun! Don't hit the road too hard--it seems to be made of pavement!

1:54 p.m., October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vineland:
Hockey practice Friday and then we were off to church games night. Everyone had lots of fun!! Saturday morning hockey, groceries, afternoon more hockey, supper and more hockey.
Tomorrow: church and family day...yeah! We may go public skating so I actually get on the ice!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!

1:42 p.m., October 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the house you stayed in did not have a wake up time (or leaving time) of 5am. I had lots of fun and am glad that you and Tracey could come and visit. Have a super week.

10:37 p.m., October 27, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

bec Glad to hear the wake up etc went ok. It was good to see you this weekend, even if 'twas brief!

effieI miss you. Hope you had a fun weekend even with no big plans!

vineland hockey +++ Hope you had some fun this weekend. Did you get to enjoy some ice-time? Sounds like your weekends are full of hockey!

sharTHANK YOU - for not waking me up at 5am. I had a fun time at your place. Thanks for hosting the party- your place is very suitable! Hugs!

4:26 p.m., October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home