Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, November 09, 2007

Missing Mr Darcy

Yup. I miss Mr Darcy. Not, he's gone missing or that nebulous "Mr Darcy" part of my life is non-existent, though, in a way, that works too.

He's staying at mom and dad's place, currently. I thought it might be a little hard on him, two long car rides in less than 2 months time. I try to care for the creatures in my life.

Where this stems from is: I've been back in Ottawa for a week now. Each morning as I finish breakfast, I turn toward where Mr Darcy (and Finnigan before him) used to reside. The spot is filled with other things, and I wistfully turn away, wishing for that bright flash of colour, that good morning fin flare.

Life is going well here. Busy. Full of things to do on the weekend. Hopefully I'll take next weekend "off"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how those little things are important, hmmm? Hope you had a moment or two to pause on the weekend.

4:33 p.m., November 12, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey trace

the weekend was full of moments to pause- though last night's pause was almost a shudder- thought my lappy had bit the dust. (It's not so, or I wouldn't be writing this right now!)

6:45 p.m., November 12, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

hiya!
hugs!

10:13 a.m., November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home