Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some photos to think about

I think there may be an orange theme running through this post.

Comments? Questions?

I'm tired of doing productive things. (It's a teensy bit obvious, isn't it?)

Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was ok, but would have been better if it were Neelsian, rather than just full of reading...which is what I ought to do now that I've set aside the other item of work for the day. Sigh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

No matter how long they are, my weekends are always too short.

9:48 p.m., November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think questions would be in order.... unless you got a new juicer this weekend and were going wild with it (orange juice, carrot juice, etc.,). Did you get a new juicer? Are you going to juice bananas next? There pretty solid, but I think I've heard of banana juice before.

10:06 p.m., November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'there' should actually be 'they are' or 'they're'

Also, are those carrots in a chunk of ice?

11:14 a.m., November 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.... there seems to be an orange theme here. Did you mean to freeze your carrots or did they find their way to the back of the fridge aka the frozen barrens????
Love the randomness!!! God bless.

3:10 p.m., November 26, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Weekends are often like that.

Sigh

Oh, ok Peter. I will answer your questions. No, I do not own a juicer. There is one in the house though...and we do play with it occasionally. The carrots were just to be eaten along with my dinner, but as they were frozen, I didn't get to eat them at that time.

The freezing has been happening throughout the fridge. I think we've resolved it though! I remember a large chunk of ice in St C...Alex, do you remember it?

Glad the randomness is enjoyed by all! More in the near future, I hope!

9:47 p.m., November 28, 2007  
Blogger Rev. Alex Klages said...

Yes. I remember the ice in the fridge in St C's. There was a lot which was messed about that apartment, wasn't there?

11:22 a.m., December 07, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Indeed there was Alex...too bad we weren't complainers. They may have fixed stuff for us!

11:05 p.m., December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home