Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slowly but surely!

I will get through my photos from the past couple of months. I wont tell you that yesterday I took MORE photos (only a couple more!) of skating on the canal!-- I made it! (I've been out EVERY year I've been here in Ottawa- and some years many times!) The food was fun enough to snap a picture of too- but it's not ready to go yet. --

I've just made it through Christmas- gimme a break!

Enjoy!
Christmas tree

Katrina sledding
Bec gets a movie she loves (and there's Linnea too!)

Tracey and Katrina












Cousins meet! (Evelyn and Bec too!)

Family Photo


Scott and Linnea came to visit too!



AshleyTerra Melissa Rebecca and Naomi

Then there's Grandma and her littlest granddaughter.


Aunt Nancy Anna Alex Kelly and their little girl!
Uncle Peter and his youngest God-daughter.

Grandpa waddles after Katrina. Alex and his little girl.

Naomi and her girls! (Sleepy and Happy!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for photos! (It's amazing how little people moved between shots from your camera to mine--for instance, why was dad holding that candy-cane sled? Was it to appease KT?) Hope you're doing well.

12:56 p.m., February 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics! did you get parent approval to post?

3cK

4:44 p.m., February 19, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

Pete--it WAS to appease my little monkey!

Nice pics Na!

9:48 a.m., February 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the monkey groovin'!

9:12 a.m., February 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!
Very precious times!
Family truly is a blessing!

From the land of vines.....

9:24 p.m., February 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your two nieces like to keep tabs on eachother... Super shots. How's the Aussie accent doing?

11:13 a.m., February 22, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey All

I'm glad you're happy to see the photos...I spent far too long on photos this past while, and I'm no where NEAR getting done my trip ones. (No accent. Sigh)

More posting soon.
*Listening to one of my new cds!*

6:07 p.m., February 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naomi those pictures are awesome!

-Jerrica

11:43 a.m., March 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home