Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Whew!

And, done!

Sort of! I'm done SOME of my gallivanting around, until tomorrow comes when I fly to Toronto and then drive to mom and dad's.

Some of the places I've been in the past one and a half week. (Not including the return from Down Under):
Ottawa, Halifax (and Dartmouth), London, Kingston, Hamilton, Toronto and Sudbury.

I have enjoyed the trips- though I'm feeling a little weary. I think I've spent the most time here in Sudbury- and have been playing around. Yesterday I went skating on the lake and today I went cross-country skiing. I found myself covered in snow a little more often than I'd hoped. Ah well!

I shall sleep well tonight- with a week off ahead of me!

Just a moment ago I turned on the television and found Pride and Prejudice- so much fun! Too bad I don't feel up to sitting and watching it all.

I hope to get some photos up this week. That should be exciting.
Good night!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the schools pay travel expenses or was it all out of your pocket? I'm glad to hear you survived all the running and that you'll have a week or so to relax (and shovel snow:).

Also, it was great to have you around, despite it being a whirlwind visit!

11:30 a.m., February 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She survived... and tv even had a good movie to relax to. Somehow, I think you may get another opportunity to see Pride and Prejudice. I hope that the rest of your travels are uneventful, too.

Take care!

4:41 p.m., February 11, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

I hope your heart is happy today as you celebrate Valentine's day!!

Hugs and love!

12:44 p.m., February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home