Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, January 28, 2008

HOME!

Whew!

I made it!

Not much time to chat now- still lots of unpacking etc to do, but I thought I'd relieve you all, by letting you know that I'm back in Canada- home sweet home! (Landed in TO ~10 hours late!)

Hope all's well! There will be much more sharing going on in the next little while- but this weekend is a little crazy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy you're home safe. Love to you and the family.

Marlene

5:24 p.m., January 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Ontario!

5:34 p.m., January 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!! Enjpy the cooler weather.

5:04 p.m., January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home