Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 04, 2008

Trains planes and automobiles

I seem to travel by all modes of transportation lately.

Winter travel does that to me. I thought I'd try to leave some of the nasty road travel to other people.

I'm currently in Kingston- back to Ottawa tomorrow. Then- a day or two to relax before hitting the road again.

I will hopefully get some photos/details of my trips out to you soon!

I'm off to relax- Bec style- book and bath!
Goodnight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was great to see you at Tracey's on Sunday! Hope the interview went well. God Bless!

2:47 a.m., February 05, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Good to see you too!

Heehee, about Kingston- I got to go on a bus tour there- the funniest EVER!!
(We couldn't see a thing- there was such a thick fog that anything not at the roads' edge was gone. Look, normally you can see the large structure known as Fort Henry, and later- that's the water (if you could see it)...teehee)

Off for southern Ontario tomorrow!

11:53 p.m., February 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home