Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A brief update

So, I'm lazy. I didn't make it through all my photos. (It really IS a daunting process!) This weekend I did do some studying, some doggie walking, some vegging and some book hunting. (More about that when my fun parcels arrive!)

I did make it through the flights TO Australia (the photos I took, at least) and thought you might enjoy a couple of them.

Sunrise at NZ airport, just after arrival:
Fun airplane spotted in NZ while awaiting next flight: (It says I tawt I taw a puddy tat!)
Coastline of Australia, nearing Adelaide:
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Cool pics!

I've got a bunch of my own that are taking forever to get through, but the memories you get while doing so.... :)

9:16 p.m., March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home