Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, February 29, 2008

The thing to do!

Post on an interesting day like Feb 29! Such excitement! (oops- I'm going to have to change the date on my sports watch!!)

Feb 29- I thought it would be an interesting day. Nothing much really happened though. I tried to find a replacement thinger-ma-bob for my car (to hold the license plate to the front bumper), but had no success. I tried to win at "roll up de rim", no success there either. I called a friend to try to go out- nada. I DID, however, see a couple of classmates, and go to an interesting talk over lunch. That was nice. February was a cold snowy, travel filled month. On to March, with hopefully some fun and excitement in store!

I'm going to go an make ice, and a fancy drink for me and watch a chick flick with some fellow chicks. (Not a bad plan, no being Sadie Hawkins*, not this year!)

I shall probably get some work done on photos this weekend, but don't hold your breath!

HAVE FUN LEAPING!
*thanks for the correction bec!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day of leaping is now done... and it was a calm sort of day, really. March does not seem to be roaring in at the moment, but it's not looking like spring yet. Hmmmm.

3:26 p.m., March 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you can make ice.

7:07 p.m., March 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is neat, eh? She showed me when she came to visit last month. She got a bowl of water, set it on a table, then stared really hard at the bowl. You could see something shimmer, or slowly move, at the top of the water at the edges of the bowl, and then ice crystals formed, heading toward the centre. They started off quite pretty, but as the water solidified, it all just looked like a big chunk of ice.

9:07 a.m., March 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, your powers of observation amaze me.
Enjoy March, everyone.... I have a snow day!!!!!

1:30 p.m., March 03, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Har-dy-har-har

I use freezers, generally, but sometimes the back porch works nicely.

I think the kids here had a "snow day" even though it was on account of freezing rain/icy streets.

It's laundry night. Fun!

7:38 p.m., March 03, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

hey--I left a comment here...and it never appeared...darn it!

10:16 a.m., March 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home