Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 14, 2008

Haha!

I may have fooled you, after all! I sure took a long time to post again. I guess I should have explained that I'm supposed to be spending my time studying, instead of writing things for you to read.

Your next question will be, well then, why are you writing now? Well... I'm at school. We have a longish break between classes. I am reading up on some subjects while I wait, but don't feel that I need to do that for every moment of my day.

The next plan is to get off my chair and take Chantal for a walk. We like to walk, exercising the legs that do nothing all day when we're in class.

I've been doing a little bit of photo-journaling. Maybe that's what it is. It could be just documentation, but I'll let you be the judge. I don't have my photos/camera with me, so you'll just have to wait a little bit. Playing with photos does seem like a fun study break, which I haven't yet been using.

What else is new? Not much really. I've planned a vacation after I'm done my exam. I'm heading to Manitoba. I'm excited.

That's all for now folks. I don't promise to share wild stories with you on a frequent basis, but I hope to blog a little more frequently than I have been of late!

2 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

I was wondering whether you'd be posting soon--you sure fooled me!! When are you heading out to MB?

12:04 p.m., April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Study well!

5:28 p.m., April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home