Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, March 28, 2008

Silly me

Today I was a little silly.

I had my very own easter egg hunt. Not the normal kind, nope, that might be predictable. So, to pack up my goodies from last weekend, I threw them in a hat (a beret) and stuffed that in my bag. The beret then took up residence next to my computer, and today I thought I'd eat an egg or two. I put my hand into the hat and came up with two eggs. I reached in, because I could see at least one more, and grabbed it. Then hand back in, just to check, and found one or two more. One last check- found another one. It was exciting. I didn't think I had that much chocolate left!! Mmmm...

Next fun/silly bit: I had peanut butter with supper. After supper I could still smell peanut butter, but licked my lips and thought I had gotten all that remained. (Notice a theme?) I later went to the bathroom to see that I had a gob of peanut butter on my chin. It's gone now.

Ah, what a day. Plans for the weekend?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read an interesting thinger about peanut butter the other day.

12:00 p.m., March 29, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Oh really? You'll have to tell me about it sometime!

3:26 p.m., March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home