Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, April 18, 2008

Flying animals

An interesting thought, yes? I suppose we've all seen one or two (the flying squirrel, a bat, a pegasus) but have you ever seen a pig fly?

Well... I ate at a restaurant where there were lots of flying pigs around. It was interesting decor. The food was tasty, the company wonderful. And this special dinner was a thank you to me for looking after a flying pooch. (She really does fly out of the window to see people, and her skittering around corners could be deemed flying in some peoples' books!)

It was a busy week. I'm not used to long days in class anymore. Only one more week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home