Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Oh what fun

Little Fuss-fuss is driving us crazy! She's being extra fussy with teeth coming in, and then the learning how to pull oneself up is a recipe for falling. Silly girl

Just wanted to say hello. Life is fun in Manitoba. We went shopping yesterday in Winnipeg. I got Peter a b-day present while there. Hope he likes it! (I did not, however, send him a birthday cake that he would have to both pick up and pay for himself!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!

Happy Anniversary tomorrow mom and dad!!

Happy Birthday fuss-fuss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home