Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

On the move

Things are happening. I'm planning trips. I'm looking at maps. I'm pretending to pack. (I'm back in Ottawa, for the time being!) I'm saying goodbyes (those are hard!).

Next week I plan on being in NB/NS for a few days. I'm hoping to secure a place to live while I'm out there.

I'm looking forward to my visitors. I have had a few visitors over the 4 years I've been here, but not a lot. I do enjoy visitors!! (NOTE: please give me advance warning before visiting me out East- work schedules and all that!)

Oh, I'm just remembering. I changed my little photo for the blog- that's a photo from Australia. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're busy enough! Lots to do in the next little while, it seems. Hope you find a great new place to live

5:22 p.m., May 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Now you can save peoples' lives on a daily basis (and pay off your student loans).

See ya soon! (I might even clean my apartment).

8:45 a.m., May 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You win! And you can come visit me if you want.

11:40 p.m., May 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Grad!

5:00 p.m., May 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home