Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's happening?

Hi everyone!

Life is going well. I'm slowly getting settled. My furniture is still in boxes/half finished/strewn across my livingroom floor.

My friend Fiona is in town. We've been running around the city, finding out where things are, buying flowers for my bay window...you know, important stuff.

While visiting Peter in NS I found a couple of 4 leaf clovers. It's not the first time I've found one, but these looked nice too- 4 real size leaves.

I've made a lot of new friends. Everyone here is very friendly- and I'm not the only one from Ontario.

Speaking of friendly- I have had some interesting conversations with people in the grocery store. Just chatting because we could. I thought of my sister Bec. She's like that too! (Not to mention singing in malls...)

I'm looking into getting a new compy. Mine is behaving, but it really is just a matter of time, or an adjustment/knock on it and it'll be past the point of no return.

One thing I'm loving here so far: the weather. It's hot in the day, but it cools down nicely at night.

What fun summer plans do you have?

5 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

I plan on having a baby and having her baptized shortly thereafter. Perhaps going to a wedding or two of my cousins' in August--depending on how the baby is feeling and on my hubby's work schedule!

I'm glad you're making friends--but that's not hard for you to do!!

Hugs!

4:07 p.m., July 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, so far the plans include enjoying an air-conditioned work environment, avoiding cars downtown, and wondering what I should be doing during some vacation time this summer.... Today is definitely feeling summery!

Hmm, time with friends and family and checking out festivals in the park would be fun, too!

4:29 p.m., July 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving, packing and the like.

5:05 p.m., July 08, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Effie's baby is HERE!!!!

Congrats!!! I hear the proud big sister has been in for a visit already!

9:31 p.m., July 10, 2008  
Blogger Diane said...

Details about the baby, please! :)
Girl? Name? Size?

3:06 p.m., July 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home