Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's true

It's very true- I'm now living in the Maritimes.

I have an address, and soon will have a phone and internet and cable...if the dude shows up tomorrow.

Peter is a kind brother- except when he plays with magnets! He went on a cruise with me today and didn't complain- much. And he's going to feed me frozen yogurt.

I'm going back to Moncton tomorrow and Peter is going to join me and help me set up my place.

Jelly fish look cool!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sponge Bob likes jelly fish too!! Good to hear you made it out east and ready set up home. Have fun unpacking! The folks in the Land of Vines wish you well! Hugs from all of us!

8:51 p.m., June 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah! You made it! Hope the rest of your move goes smoothly.

1:17 p.m., June 27, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

There are plenty of jelly fish in the Moncton vicinity, eh?!

Have fun setting up your new place, darling! Glad Petey's there to help you out!

Hugs and love!

9:06 a.m., June 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home