Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 30, 2008

If...

If my pocket wasn't empty before, it sure is now!

If I wasn't willing to use/buy power tools I wouldn't have curtains up!

If I didn't mind sitting/sleeping on the floor I shouldn't have moved sans furniture!

If I knew my way around Moncton better I'd have made fewer wrong turns today!

If I were home the next couple of days I'd get to see most of my siblings!

If I had some small coins I might be doing laundry right now.

If my computer behaved like it is now I wouldn't be considering a new one.

If I stop now you can comment!

(There's a song that goes: No I don't believe in IF anymore. If's an illusion, if's an illusion... No I wont believe in if anymore, if is for children, if is for children, building daydreams.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

If the sun comes up, and the clouds stay away, you can go explore your new homeland!

7:27 a.m., July 01, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

maybe you won't have to consider a new computer--maybe your computer just needed some fresh ocean air...right?!

Power tools are good, so long as they charge well and work properly--be careful and safe darling!

5:11 p.m., July 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say that a vacation at the sea side will help one convalese, so seeing you're the Doctor, looks like you've chosen the right treatment course for your ailing computer, may the salty air be healing.
The house seems very quiet without the laughter and busy of Miss Ana, and we miss Alex and Kelly too. It was so wonderful having them here for a visit. The time flew by too quickly. We pray safe travel and many more hugs and much love and blessings on their travels.

2:09 p.m., July 03, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

you forgot the "la dee da dee dee da dee da.." part at the end, Na..

3:53 p.m., July 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy I agree with those "IFS"!! Setting up again (or is it over again?) takes some time and tough slugging! (I don't miss it!!)
Very impressive with the power tools! You could teach a few cousins of yours!
Well, keep on taking wrong turns so you can soon be the tour guide for us Ontarions who come visit. Keep on smiling that beautiful smile of yours!
Oh, yes, thanks for the great picture, we received it Saturday in London.
God bless,From the land of vines

8:26 a.m., July 04, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

Guess what--I pointed to a picture of you and said "Look--it's Aunt Naomi" and Katrina said "aaaan-mo-ee" which I interpreted to mean Aunt Naomi.

Just thought you should know!

4:54 p.m., July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home