Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Many Birthday wishes

Wow! It's a popular month for Birthdays!! July birthdays:

Happy belated birthdays going out to U of O classmates: Anusha and Jeannie-- hope you girls weren't made to work too hard on your birthdays!!
And family: William
Friends: Chris B

Friends and family today: My new pastor-- wow! He's so old!
Marlene (Kelly's mom)

Hope your day was great!!

Family in the near future: Cousin Linda- tomorrow! Hope you have a great day!!

Hugs to my niece, who just added her name to the list of July birthdays; Nadine Hanna. July 10. Can't wait to see/hold her! (Whoops on the name spelled wrong, all fixed now!!)

I'm sure I missed some, forgive me! (Also- let me in on them!!)

In other news: I have some furniture complete and usable. (Thanks Fiona for all the help!) I had E's stuck to me...craziness! I also have started tackling trying to figure out how to arrange my place. It's fun, but it's tiring too!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, how old am I?

Hmm, was it that when I told people yesterday, so many of them said, "that's what they all say?" in disbelief? :-)

Congratulations, you got me to post my first ever blog comment!

+ Peace!

12:07 p.m., July 14, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

He's soooo old....um...that he remembers riding in ALL the olden day cars that were in Moncton this weekend-- when they were new. OR that he claims he's "39". You choose!

Thanks for commenting...you made my day. (A close second was the fun of opening random boxes at Fiona's and finding MANY things that weren't hers!)

9:19 p.m., July 14, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

Nadine says: "Thanks Auntie Naomi! I'm looking forward to meeting you!"

11:03 a.m., July 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure there's an 'h' at the end of Nadine's middle name? I thought it was spelled without the 'h' from what I was told...

8:40 a.m., July 21, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

Pete's right--no second 'H'

2:21 p.m., July 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for the birthday shout- out. I just opened up the blogs again for the first time in a while. Busy month July; loved having Kelly, Alex and Ana around for a week. Of course the week zoomed by. Sorry you missed them and Nadine. Got your lovely note today. Glad you got the flowers you love. I'm a big flower fan myself. I think it's great that your Pastor wrote on your blog. Wasn't worried that you wouldn't endear yourself to everyone; that's just you. Enjoy your new digs.

Marlene

1:00 a.m., July 22, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

You're very welcome Marlene!

Sorry I messed up a bit there people! I'm not used to that spelling!

Also- A Happy Birthday Shout out to Kirk...sorry I missed your day last week!

9:29 p.m., July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home